I often hear new clients say that they feel POWERLESS with food cravings. Have you ever felt this way? You are telling yourself to not eat the thing. But you are watching your hand reach for it and put it in your mouth. It feels good for a moment, then you feel awful and remorseful. Do you relate?
Some people notice that they have more willpower earlier in the day. But in the evening, they can’t stop themselves from eating all the snacks.
95% of the thinking that drives the decisions you make are UNCONSCIOUS.
This means that only 5% of your thinking contributes to “willpower.”
It makes sense that you feel powerless against cravings. Even though you know these foods or drinks are causing your inflammation, break outs, flare ups, stomach aches, joint aches, anxiety, depression, fatigue, etc.
This is normal. And it’s not your fault.
Your subconscious thoughts may be sending you messages such as:
- Carrying extra weight on your body keeps you safe.
- Stuffing yourself with food gives you love.
- Eating past the point of comfort protects you.
It does not make logical sense. These messages were encoded in your brain during times when you were experiencing stress. The great thing is that you can change these subconscious thoughts. When you do this, you will notice that you:
- Eat ONLY when you are hungry.
- Leave food on your plate when you are done eating.
- Lose weight without the struggle.
- Feel so good and connected with yourself.
- Everyone around you will notice a positive change in you as well!
And when you eat what you need to eat and aren’t controlled by your subconscious thoughts, you will:
- Feel PROUD of yourself for taking care of your health.
- Feel CONFIDENT.
- Enjoy feeling ENERGETIC for life.
- Feel BEAUTIFUL and STRONG.
- Feel LIMITLESS in life!
Talking with a dietitian can feel like a soft place to learn more about yourself and learn why you do the things you do. Are you ready?
Click below for a free call with me!
So much love,